7Delta™, a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a progressive, solution-oriented company dedicated to serving our nation. Our mission is to provide innovative and dynamic professional services solutions to our clients while maximizing return on investment.
My HealtheVet Program (MHV)
7Delta, as the prime contractor, provides portal development, system integration, user experience design, and operations and maintenance services for the VA MHV website and software system. 7Delta implemented several innovative features of MHV, including:
- Online review of a Veteran’s Personal Health Record
- Access to a Virtual Health Library
- Implementation of “Blue Button,” which allows a Veteran to extract their Personal Health Record information for use with other, external healthcare applications
- Secure Messaging for private communication with VA healthcare providers
- Integration of the Veterans Online Application (VOA) for web-based healthcare benefits enrollment
- Integration of Social Networking tools
- Provision of Veteran service records in Blue Button extract format to aid Veteran employment search
7Delta directed all portal development and managed the successful implementation of the MHV Personal Health Record.
Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4)
7Delta, Inc. is a verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a leading provider of innovative technology solutions to U.S. Government agencies.
On June 30, 2011, 7Delta was awarded the Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) Contract from the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). This five-year, $12 billion contract provides full lifecycle management and enterprise-wide IT solutions, including:
- Program Management, Strategy, Enterprise Architecture, and Planning Support
- Systems/Software Engineering
- Software Technology Demonstration and Transition
- Test and Evaluation
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Enterprise Network
- Enterprise Management Framework
- Cyber Security
- Operations and Maintenance
- IT Facilities
7Delta has been awarded more T4 task orders than any other T4 prime contractor – large or small.
Department of the Navy’s SPAWAR Business and Force Support (BFS) Contract
This five-year contract will provide services across the entire spectrum of information technology services and solutions. Award of this new contract continues 7Delta’s success in winning critical Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicles across the Federal Government.
The BFS contract delivers enterprise systems, applications, and services to meet the business and information technology needs of the Navy, Department of Defense, and other Federal agencies. The BFS service portfolio includes network engineering, systems integration, information assurance, enterprise security, application development, system deployment and sustainment, life cycle management, system hosting, data center operations, and help desk services.